Infinito Wallet fully supports for ERC20 tokens. If you're not seeing the correct balance of your ERC20 token (such as OmiseGo, REP token, etc.) in the Infinito Wallet, it may be because you didn’t enable that tokens to your Infinito Wallet (case #1) or enabled wrong tokens (Case #2).
In case (1) try the below:
- Click the plus (+) button on the main screen
- Select Token tab, then click Search icon at the top right
- Enter the name of tokens that you sent funds to
- Tap the circle on the right of tokens
- Click cancel after finishing selection
- Click “Enable Tokens”
In case (2) Please check the contract address on the “Receive screen” token that you enabled is matching with blockchain or not.
After that, back to the main screen, the tokens and your funds should show up on your wallet. If the token is not found after search, please contact us to support.