In case you don't have enough Ram but there are still lots of EOS, you can execute the "Buy Ram" command on the wallet by:
- Click the "Information" tab on the EOS account
- At Ram, you click "Buy" Ram.
- Then enter the required information and make an EOS transfer to buy.
In case you don't have enough Ram and EOS, you can buy more via exchange.
When there is not enough CPU, you can use the following third party services:
- Scatter: Go to bloks.io and log in with your private key. This service allows you to make 5 free transactions a day.
- Meetone: Download the Meetone app at https://meet.one/ and use your private key to recover accounts in this app. You can then rent a CPU with the lowest price of 0.03 EOS for 30 transactions.
- EOSPark: Go to eospark.com to choose the CPU rental service you want. This service can deduct EOS directly from your account, or you can pay via Alipay, and Wechat.
Depending on the purpose, needs, and convenience, you can choose one of the above options. Please note that these are third party services, not provided by Infinito wallet. We do not and will not be responsible for any problems that users of these services encounter.
To avoid this inconvenience later, we recommend that you stake a little more CPU in your account. In the future, Infinito wallet will integrate a number of handy CPU rental services.