Bitcoin Segwit is ready to use right now from version 2.25. When you download Infinito Wallet, and create a new wallet, the Bitcoin Segwit is always default on your wallt. See the instrction below:
- Step 1: At Home screen, tap on Send-Receive.
- Step 2: Tap on Bitcoin, then go to Receive tab to see your Bitcoin Segwit address
- Step 3: You can share this address to others to receive funds and start using BTC Segwit on Infinito Wallet.
Note: If you want the wallet to display both Bitcoin and Bitcoin Segwit, you will follow the steps:
- Step 1: At My wallet, tap Add coins and tokens
- Step 2: Click BTC Bitcoin Legacy
- Step 3: Choose Apply changes button then you will see both Bitcoin Legacy and Bitcoin Segwit to be displayed on your wallet.
In case you want to use Bitcoin Segwit on an existing wallet, you can restore it to the Infinito App in two methods:
Method 1: Importing Passphrase When you restore a wallet by importing passphrase, the app will show both Bitcoin Legacy and Bitcoin Bitcoin Segwit for you. See the artical of how to import Passphrase here
Method 2: Importing BTC Private key: When you restore a wallet by importing a BTC private key, the app will allow you to choose either Bitcoin Legacy or Bitcoin Segwit to be displayed on the wallet. See the article of how to import a BTC Private key here
- Importing a Bitcoin Legacy Private key:
- Importing a Bitcoin Segwit Private key: