The wallet’s entire balance will be staked to a validator, and rewards are automatically distributed according to the amount held in the wallet. There is no function to stake a partial amount in your wallet. In addition, you can send and receive tokens in your wallet anytime, while staking to a validator (There is no lock period). When you first stake, 2 ADA will be charged by the blockchain to create a stake certificate as a deposit. For this, our wallet is set to be able to stake when you have 5 ADA minimum.
To stake ADA you need assets in your ADA Shelley address (minimum of 5 ADA), please follow these steps:
- Step 1: At Home screen, Select “Earn Interest”
- Step 2: Choose ADA Shelley and click “Proceed”
- Step 3: View the information about staking. Then, tap “Stake now”.
- Step 4: Select a Validator
- Step 5: Enter your Wallet Password. Now your crypto is staked!