If you want to send an asset that is currently staked, you will need to unstake it first. The unstaking of your tokens will take one round (16 hours to 20 days) before they become available, therefore you will not be able to send the tokens immediately. The period during which the tokens cannot be transferred is called the "lock period." You can select the amount you wish to unstake. However, if you stake and unstake within the same round, you will be able to send immediately without a lock period. Please check the ONT website for more information on the current round.
Please follow the steps below to unstake your ONT:
- Step 1: At Home screen, Select “Earn Interest”
- Step 2: Choose ONT and click “Proceed”
- Step 3: View the information about unstake. Then, tap “Unstake”.
- Step 4: Tap "unstake"
- Step 5: Enter the amount you would like to unstake (Only integers can be unstaked) , click "Max" if you want to unstake all > Next
- Step 6: Enter your Wallet Password > Unstake now > Now your crypto is unstake!