If you want to send an asset that is currently staked, you will need to unstake it first. The unstaking of your tokens will take a full 21 days before they become available, therefore you will not be able to send the tokens immediately. The period during which the tokens cannot be transferred is called the "lock period." Although you can select the amount to unstake, you can only unstake 1 time during the 21 days lock period.
Please follow the steps below to unstake your IRIS:
- Step 1: At Home screen, Select “Earn Interest”
- Step 2: Choose IRIS and click “Proceed”
- Step 3: View the information about unstake. Then, tap “Unstake”.
- Step 4: Tap "unstake"
- Step 5: Enter the amount you would like to unstake, click "Max" if you want to unstake all > Next
- Step 6: Enter your Wallet Password > Unstake now > Now your crypto is unstake!